Gilbert E. Stein Partner
Gilbert E. Stein focuses on representing injured workers throughout the Monterey Bay area in workers’ compensation cases. He also represents individuals who are applying for Social Security Disability benefits and/or SSI. He is certified as a Specialist in workers’ compensation law by The State Bar of California Board of Legal Specialization.
Gilbert earned his Juris Doctor degree from the Golden Gate University School of Law and his Bachelor of Arts in Political Science from the University of California Santa Cruz. He is admitted to practice in California, including the United States District Court for the Northern District of California and the United States Court of Appeals for the Ninth Circuit.
Outside his practice, he is committed to assisting members of the community by volunteering at the Watsonville Law Center.
- U.S. District Court, Northern District of California
- U.S. Court of Appeals, Ninth Circuit
- J.D., Golden Gate University School of Law
- B.A., Political Science, University of California at Santa Cruz
- Monterey County Bar Association
- Santa Cruz County Bar Association
- California Applicants’ Attorneys Association (President, 2001-2002; Co-chair of the Media Committe and Member of CAAA’s Legislative Committee)
- Workplace Injury Law & Advocacy Group
- California Teachers Association Group Legal Services
- Member, Rehabilitation Advisory Committee, State of California