Sandra L. Rocca Partner
Sandra L. Rocca focuses on representing injured and disabled clients in workers’ compensation and Social Security Disability (SSDI) benefits matters. She is certified as a Specialist in workers’ compensation law by The State Bar of California Board of Legal Specialization. Ms. Rocca earned her Bachelor of Arts in English from Boston College and her Juris Doctor degree from the Santa Clara University School of Law. She is admitted to practice in California and before the United States District Court for the Northern District of California.
Ms. Rocca also maintains a high level of involvement in the legal community, as she is on the Executive Committee of the California Applicants’ Attorneys Association, currently serving as the Treasurer. She also supports Santa Clara University School of Law’s Katharine and George Alexander Community Law Center.
- J.D., Santa Clara University School of Law
- B.A., English, Boston College
- Monterey County Bar Association
- California Applicants’ Attorneys Association
- Executive Committee Treasurer, Board of Directors, Women’s Caucus, Latinx Caucus, Tech Ed
- National Organization of Social Security Claimants’ Representatives
- Workplace Injury Law & Advocacy Group