Michael J. Koepnick Associate
Michael J. Koepnick focuses on representing injured and disabled clients in workers’ compensation and Social Security Disability matters.
He is admitted to practice law in California and before the U.S. District Court for the Northern District of California.
Mr. Koepnick earned his Juris Doctor from Santa Clara University School of Law and attended Michigan State University for undergraduate studies where he received Bachelor’s degrees in both Supply Chain Management and Environmental Studies and Applications.
- J.D., Santa Clara University School of Law
- B.A., Supply Chain Management, Michigan State University
- B.S., Environmental Studies and Applications, Michigan State University
- California Applicants’ Attorneys Association
- National Organization of Social Security Claimants’ Representatives
- Workers’ Injury Law & Advocacy Group