Ryan O'Connell Partner
Ryan O’Connell handles a wide variety of personal injury cases including products liability, automobile accidents, toxic torts, wrongful death, elder abuse, and premises liability matters. In addition to personal injury law, Ryan also practices workers’ compensation and Social Security. He is admitted to practice in California and before the U.S. District Court for the Northern District of California.
Ryan earned his Juris Doctorate from Monterey College of Law and his Bachelor of Science in Criminal Justice from California State University Sacramento. Outside of his practice, Ryan is on the Board of Directors for the Monterey County Bar Association. He has also volunteered as a Neutral Hearing Officer for the Monterey County Agricultural Commissioner’s Office, hearing a wide variety of agricultural and pesticide disputes. He was the 2015-16 NLD Chair for the Consumer Attorneys of California, an organization dedicated to protecting the constitutional right to trial by jury for all consumers, championing the cause of those who deserve redress for injury to person or property, and resisting efforts to curtail the rights of such injured persons. He is also currently on the Executive Committee and Board of Governors for Consumer Attorneys of California.
- U.S. District Court, Northern District of California
- J.D. Monterey College of Law
- B.S. Criminal Justice, California State University Sacramento
- Consumer Attorneys of California (Member, Board of Governors, 2013 Publication and Marketing Chair of the New Lawyers Division, and 2014 Public Service Chair of New Lawyers Division,2014-15 NLD Chair-Elect, 2015-16 NLD Chair, and 2016-17 Executive Committee member.)
- Monterey County Bar Association
- Santa Cruz County Bar Association