Salinas Personal Injury and Workers’ Compensation Attorneys
Serving clients in Monterey & Santa Cruz counties for more than 35 years
Founded in 1980, Rucka, O’Boyle, Lombardo & McKenna is a law firm totally dedicated to helping injured clients along the Central Coast recover the benefits and compensation they deserve. With offices in Salinas, Watsonville, Santa Cruz and Monterey, we provide a full range of legal services related to personal injury, workers’ compensation and Social Security disability claims. Our dedication to our clients has enabled us to recover hundreds of millions of dollars for them, and to build one of the largest and most respected law firms in the state dedicated to these areas of the law.
Tireless advocates for the injured and disabled on the Central Coast
If you have suffered an injury and need legal assistance, Rucka, O’Boyle, Lombardo & McKenna is a firm to consider. You’ll find our attorneys are:
- Experienced — With nearly 200 years of combined legal experience, our attorneys have the skills and expertise to handle virtually any type of injury or disability. Seven lawyers on our staff are certified by the California Board of Legal Specialization as Specialists in Workers’ Compensation Law.
- Reputable — As a testament to the firm’s standing in the local legal community, a number of our attorneys are AV® Preeminent™ Peer Review Rated by Martindale-Hubbell® for their high ethical standards and professional ability.
- Dedicated — In addition to working tirelessly for our clients on specific cases, our team has displayed leadership for the large cause of injured workers’ rights. Five of our attorneys have served as President of the California Applicants’ Attorneys Association, which promotes legal advocacy, public policies and professional education related to injured workers’ rights.
Our firm has the resources to take your case all the way, a fact that is critical to keep in mind. Many attorneys feel financial pressure to settle cases rather than go to trial. Insurance companies know how to take advantage of that situation, so the settlement rarely reflects the real value of the case. But, because our firm is long-established and financially sound, you can be confident that we’re focused on your interests, not ours.
Fighting to deliver positive results in California injury cases
The duty of an injury attorney is to secure the maximum amount of compensation and benefits possible for the client. We take that duty very seriously in all cases related to:
- Workers’ compensation — We help injured workers access benefits for work-related accidents and illnesses. We appeal denied workers’ comp claims, resolve disputes and settle disability claims. We also assert negligence claims against third parties whenever the facts support legal action.
- Personal injury — Our attorneys represent victims of car, truck, motorcycle and bicycle accidents, slip and fall accidents, and products liability injuries. We also represent next of kin in wrongful death lawsuits following fatal accidents.
- Social Security disability — If you have had your application for Social Security disability benefits denied, the problem could be an incomplete file or an insufficient description of your disabling condition. We can help amend your filing and appeal the decision at every level up to federal court.
We take all cases on a contingency fee basis, so you never have to pay upfront legal fees. You only pay us after your case settles or you obtain an award at trial.
Schedule a free consultation today in Salinas, Watsonville, Santa Cruz or Monterey
If you or a loved one has been injured in a workplace or other accident, Rucka, O’Boyle, Lombardo & McKenna is here to help. For the convenience of our clients, we offer same-day appointments and services in Spanish. To schedule a free initial consultation, call 831-443-1051 or contact us online today.