Ramon Campos Associate
Mr. Campos focuses on representing injured and disabled clients in workers’ compensation and Social Security Disability (SSDI) benefits matters. He is admitted to practice law in California.
Mr. Campos earned his Juris Doctorate from Monterey College of Law and his Bachelor of Arts in Economics from California State University Stanislaus. Outside of his practice, Mr. Campos is an Academic Support Tutor Professor at the Monterey College of law.
Mr. Campos is able to communicate fluently with his Spanish speaking clients.
- California Applicants’ Attorneys Association
- Monterey County Bar Association
- National Organization of Social Security Claimants’ Representatives
- Monterey Bay Workers’ Compensation Attorneys’ Association
- Workplace Injury Law & Advocacy Group
- Monterey College of Law
- B.A., California State University Stanislaus