J. Andrew McKenna Partner
J. Andrew McKenna is a specialist in workers’ compensation and Social Security Disability (SSDI) benefits cases. He is certified as a Specialist in workers’ compensation law by The State Bar of California Board of Legal Specialization. He earned his Juris Doctor degree with honors from the Golden Gate University School of Law and his Bachelor of Arts from Amherst College. He is admitted to practice in California.
Outside his practice, Andrew is committed to providing legal services to those who might not otherwise be able to obtain representation. He volunteers with the Workplace Injury Law & Advocacy Group, a non-profit organization that advocates on behalf of injured workers. He has also taught fellow workers’ compensation attorneys through the California Applicant’s Attorneys Association CAAA-U program.
- Monterey County Bar Association
- California Applicants’ Attorneys Association (President, 1991-1992; Instructor, CAAA-U)
- Workplace Injury Law & Advocacy Group
- California Teachers Association Group Legal Services
- National Organization of Social Security Claimants’ Representatives