Todd D. McFarren Partner
Todd D. McFarren focuses on representing injured employees in workers’ compensation cases and is certified as a Specialist in workers’ compensation Law by The State Bar of California Board of Legal Specialization.
Todd earned his Juris Doctor degree from the University of San Francisco School of Law and his Master of Arts in Philosophy, Master of Arts in Political Science, and Bachelor of Arts from Kent State University. He is admitted to practice in California and has authored a number of publications on topics related to workplace injuries. Outside of his practice, he is involved with the Workplace Injury Law & Advocacy Group, a non-profit organization that advocates on behalf of injured workers, and the California Teachers Association Group Legal Services.
- J.D., University of San Francisco School of Law
- M.A., Philosophy, Kent State University
- M.A., Political Science, Kent State University
- B.A., Philosophy, Kent State University
- Monterey County Bar Association
- California Applicants’ Attorneys Association (President, 2009-2010; Chair, Health and Safety Committee)
- American Association for Justice
- Workplace Injury Law & Advocacy Group
- California Teachers Association Group Legal Services
- Co-Editor: with Glen Shor and Emily Spieler, New Solutions: A Journal of Environmental and Occupational Health Policy, Special Issue: Assessing Workers’ Compensation, Vol. 10 Number 3-2000
- Co-Author: with Jay Causey, “In Search of a Method: Permanent Disability Assessment Revisited,” New Solutions: A Journal of Environmental and Occupational Health Policy, Special Issue: Assessing Workers’ Compensation, Vol. 10 Number 3-2000, p. 207-215
- Author: “Aftermath of a Crisis,” Workers’ Compensation Quarterly, Vol. 10 No. 3/4, Fall/Winter, 1997, State Bar of California