Ian D. McFarren Partner
Ian D. McFarren focuses on representing injured and disabled clients in workers’ compensation and Social Security Disability matters.
He is admitted to practice in California and before the U.S. District Court for the Northern District of California.
Mr. McFarren earned his Juris Doctor from Valparaiso University School of Law and his Bachelor of Arts in Political Science from California State University, Chico. Before law school he was the director of the student legal services and juvenile rights department at a non profit legal information center. During law school, he was on the executive board of the Hispanic Law Student Association, member of the Volunteers Income Tax Assistant program, and clerked for the ROLM law firm.
Outside of his practice, Mr. McFarren is dedicated to helping members of the community that need legal assistance. He volunteers at the Watsonville Law Clinic and is a member of the Monterey County La Raza Lawyers Association.
- U.S. District Court, Northern District of California
- J.D., Valparaiso University School of Law
- B.A., Political Science, California State University, Chico
- Santa Cruz County Bar Association
- California Applicants Attorney Association
- National Organization of Social Security Claimants Representatives