Sandra L. Rocca Partner
Sandra L. Rocca focuses on representing injured and disabled clients in workers’ compensation and Social Security Disability (SSDI) benefits matters. Ms. Rocca earned her Bachelor of Arts in English from Boston College and her Juris Doctor degree from the Santa Clara University School of Law. She is admitted to practice in California and before the United States District Court for the Northern District of California.
Ms. Rocca also maintains a high level of community involvement, as she is a member of the Monterey County La Raza Lawyers Association and supports Santa Clara University School of Law’s Katharine and George Alexander Community Law Center.
- Monterey County Bar Association
- California Applicants’ Attorneys Association
- Monterey Bay Workers’ Compensation Attorneys’ Association (Chapter President as of September 2012)
- National Organization of Social Security Claimants’ Representatives
- Monterey County La Raza Lawyers Association